My friend (34f) and her friend (29m), bother are married, know each other since 2015. Male was interested in my friend and they started talking frequently but casually in October 2018. Now, my friend is falling for him and she is troubled. What to say and how to help her?

So, they started talking and that grew into getting closer. The problem is guy is into her but seems like he is unable to handle my friend’s emotions like being a little jealous, waiting for his messages etc.

They met recently and spent good 5-6 hours together. He was very loving, and caring. According to my friend he still is! On the contrary my friend’s feelings are increasing day by day! She felt a little jealous of something and expressed that he is sleeping early while she waits for his messages.

In response, he says, “I don’t want you to get hurt. I don’t want you to feel bad. I am fine and I will handle the pressure but I don’t want you to go through this. I am tired so I fall asleep!”

She cried in front of me for the first time because she was scared and she was not happy with her growing emotions. I guess, she is also expecting the guy to be not-so-cool with her being normal.

What I see is that she wants to be cool if he is not talking or use her head too much when he is making videos on social media with other girls. She wants to go back to feeling normal when she did!

What should I tell her? (Apart from the fact that she should not continue with this relation because both are married!)

TL;DR Two people in extra marital affair. Girl was chilled out in the relationship earlier but not anymore. Guy has expressed that he feels scared to see the girl’s emotions. Want her not to wait or be sad because of him. Girl is super confused!



Submitted May 27, 2019 at 05:27AM

So, they started talking and that grew into getting closer. The problem is guy is into her but seems like he is unable to handle my friend’s emotions like being a little jealous, waiting for his messages etc.They met recently and spent good 5-6 hours together. He was very loving, and caring. According to my friend he still is! On the contrary my friend’s feelings are increasing day by day! She felt a little jealous of something and expressed that he is sleeping early while she waits for his messages.In response, he says, “I don’t want you to get hurt. I don’t want you to feel bad. I am fine and I will handle the pressure but I don’t want you to go through this. I am tired so I fall asleep!”She cried in front of me for the first time because she was scared and she was not happy with her growing emotions. I guess, she is also expecting the guy to be not-so-cool with her being normal.What I see is that she wants to be cool if he is not talking or use her head too much when he is making videos on social media with other girls. She wants to go back to feeling normal when she did!What should I tell her? (Apart from the fact that she should not continue with this relation because both are married!)TL;DR Two people in extra marital affair. Girl was chilled out in the relationship earlier but not anymore. Guy has expressed that he feels scared to see the girl’s emotions. Want her not to wait or be sad because of him. Girl is super confused!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.