/u/palindrome247 on I might be biromantic?

IMO? Honestly, that’s the question of the year for me. I really don’t know.

I have a few best friends that I love to cuddle with and hold hands, but I wouldn’t consider that “romantic”. 2 of those friends are actually dating each other, and they both consider my relationship with them platonic. So I don’t think that cuddling is the difference.

I love having physical intimacy with those friends, but it doesn’t make me feel weird or confused in any way. It just feels like they’re my best friends and I love them. I also used to get that “butterflies” feeling around them before we were close, but I consider that part of the “friend crush”.

I don’t have any desire to “make out” with them, or with anyone. Not sure if that could be a factor. I guess I don’t think I really know what romance is.





May 07, 2019 at 05:02AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.