How to bring up the bf gf talk? I'm nervous

So I got divorced. Basically waiting for the judge to sign off on the paperwork.

It's been cordial with the ex. No kids , no property just basically splitting up money and what not. An uncontested divorce and we used a mediator. It just didnt work out.

Basically havent been with my ex or in ina relationship for almost 11 months.

Met this girl from a dating app and we hit it off. We are the same age , upper 30s.

Started our first date in late Jan and now we see eachother once during the midweek and usually she stayed at my place or stay at her place fri sat and then one of us head home Sunday.

We both make time for eachother. I like her alot. She likes me a lot. She says things like when you meet my sister and brother in law and I say I want you to meet my sister.

We both are exclusive but neither one of us have brought up the bf gf talk. Out of all my relationships the girl usually brought it up and I never had to. So we have been dating for like 3 months and I think this Friday I'm gonna ask her if I can call her my gf instead of saying to my family or friends that I'm going to meet " John doe " this weekend etc. I want to say would it be ok calling you my gf and telling her all the reason's.

Part of me feels if I dont ask her could she say screw this guy and leave or part of me feels if I do ask her she may not want it.

I think I'm reading the situation right and she really cares about me, misses me when I'm not around. We text everyday.

Thoughts opinions?



Submitted May 06, 2019 at 09:33PM

So I got divorced. Basically waiting for the judge to sign off on the paperwork.It's been cordial with the ex. No kids , no property just basically splitting up money and what not. An uncontested divorce and we used a mediator. It just didnt work out.Basically havent been with my ex or in ina relationship for almost 11 months.Met this girl from a dating app and we hit it off. We are the same age , upper 30s.Started our first date in late Jan and now we see eachother once during the midweek and usually she stayed at my place or stay at her place fri sat and then one of us head home Sunday.We both make time for eachother. I like her alot. She likes me a lot. She says things like when you meet my sister and brother in law and I say I want you to meet my sister.We both are exclusive but neither one of us have brought up the bf gf talk. Out of all my relationships the girl usually brought it up and I never had to. So we have been dating for like 3 months and I think this Friday I'm gonna ask her if I can call her my gf instead of saying to my family or friends that I'm going to meet " John doe " this weekend etc. I want to say would it be ok calling you my gf and telling her all the reason's.Part of me feels if I dont ask her could she say screw this guy and leave or part of me feels if I do ask her she may not want it.I think I'm reading the situation right and she really cares about me, misses me when I'm not around. We text everyday.Thoughts opinions?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.