Does she like me? (How do u tell difference friendly or flirty)

So I am a freshman in college and here is the story:

- met a girl in class and helped her for an exam

- didn't see her in a while but she stopped me while I was walking to class and said "hey i never see u around" and asked me if we could study together by me her number.

- the next day, She offers help without me asking her for any and talks about empty things like how is the class and how was the exam.

Never had someone talk to me like this and grab my number this randomly but she does seem very friendly with other guys to so maybe shes just like that. To me I feel like she wanted to get to know me more cause she asked for my numbers. She was looking for me cause she was asking me where I was in the last couple of classes. Any ideas do girls usually do this in college?



Submitted May 07, 2019 at 05:35AM

So I am a freshman in college and here is the story:- met a girl in class and helped her for an exam- didn't see her in a while but she stopped me while I was walking to class and said "hey i never see u around" and asked me if we could study together by me her number.- the next day, She offers help without me asking her for any and talks about empty things like how is the class and how was the exam.​Never had someone talk to me like this and grab my number this randomly but she does seem very friendly with other guys to so maybe shes just like that. To me I feel like she wanted to get to know me more cause she asked for my numbers. She was looking for me cause she was asking me where I was in the last couple of classes. Any ideas do girls usually do this in college?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.