Changed my Bunble Bio to Serious Relationship Only, and No Match for 4 Days lol

After 3 months of dating app Bumble, I have had the following experience: Being ghosted

Asked for money

Dating and then finding out he is married

Guy said he wanted to develop something serious but only said so for sex

I am so tired of all the traps in online dating. Is he married? Is he serious? Even if he says he is serious, is he serious? Is he who he said he was?

So, I did an experiment. I kept everything on my profile but adding one line saying “I am not on Bumble regularly, but if you are obsolutely serious about developing something meaningful, here is my number:xxxxxxxx. Everyone else, swipe left.”

Being a girl on dating app, I usually get matches every day. It has been 4 days and nobody has texted me 😂😂



Submitted May 07, 2019 at 04:28AM

After 3 months of dating app Bumble, I have had the following experience: Being ghostedAsked for moneyDating and then finding out he is marriedGuy said he wanted to develop something serious but only said so for sexI am so tired of all the traps in online dating. Is he married? Is he serious? Even if he says he is serious, is he serious? Is he who he said he was?So, I did an experiment. I kept everything on my profile but adding one line saying “I am not on Bumble regularly, but if you are obsolutely serious about developing something meaningful, here is my number:xxxxxxxx. Everyone else, swipe left.”Being a girl on dating app, I usually get matches every day. It has been 4 days and nobody has texted me 😂😂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.