On throwaway but I'm curious about things.

So I know I spend too much time online but between that and what I see in life has me curious.

Who else has major trust issues or just wonders why to try at this point? All I've accomplished to now is be cheated on and see people cheat time and time again. I've really got no faith left in an honest relationship.

Is it just me? Am I paranoid?



Submitted May 07, 2019 at 05:45AM

So I know I spend too much time online but between that and what I see in life has me curious.Who else has major trust issues or just wonders why to try at this point? All I've accomplished to now is be cheated on and see people cheat time and time again. I've really got no faith left in an honest relationship.Is it just me? Am I paranoid?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.