I wanna take a girl on a date when shpuld we discuss whos paying

Is it bad if i dont pay for both of us, when should i bring it up, its going to be our first date or at the end of the date when they come with the check should i be all slick and say i got it, but i do kinda need to save money



Submitted May 07, 2019 at 04:38AM

Is it bad if i dont pay for both of us, when should i bring it up, its going to be our first date or at the end of the date when they come with the check should i be all slick and say i got it, but i do kinda need to save money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.