Would you say cycle prediction is a good form of contraception

So I don’t like to use condoms and don’t want to take the pill for medical reasons, I’ve been using the pull out method since I was a teenager and that’s worked for me; but I do enjoy like the experience when they don’t pull out.

I’ve heard some women keep track of their cycle and on days they have a low chance of getting pregnant, and use that as form of contraception, is this a good idea has anyone had any experience with this. I just like cream pies lol



Submitted April 15, 2019 at 06:46AM

So I don’t like to use condoms and don’t want to take the pill for medical reasons, I’ve been using the pull out method since I was a teenager and that’s worked for me; but I do enjoy like the experience when they don’t pull out.I’ve heard some women keep track of their cycle and on days they have a low chance of getting pregnant, and use that as form of contraception, is this a good idea has anyone had any experience with this. I just like cream pies lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.