Can i have sex?

Okay, my penis is uncircumcised and i can slide the penis foreskin down only when its flaccid, still working on stretching it when its “hard” but me and my gf really want to have sex now, so my question is, can i have sex with my foreskin on? Can it damage the penis or something?



Submitted April 15, 2019 at 04:22AM

Okay, my penis is uncircumcised and i can slide the penis foreskin down only when its flaccid, still working on stretching it when its “hard” but me and my gf really want to have sex now, so my question is, can i have sex with my foreskin on? Can it damage the penis or something?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.