So after seeing hinge mentioned alot

I joined it and all the guys on there seem so much more like adults than I do, I mean I am an adult I'm basically in my 30s but I feel kind of overwhelmed they all have real jobs and have all these travel photos haha.

But I think because I've never been on it before, I didn't think there was anything beyond POF and OKcupid.....and the guys on there well aren't very adult 😅

Don't get me wrong I love a good gaming session, some pizza and a TV binge. I am the biggest geek I know, so maybe these proffesional guys will think I'm too immature for them. And the fact I'm a student and a mother and not drop dead gorgeous.

Where is the medium dating app haha where guys are mature and ready for a relationship and are able to hold a steady job?

UPDATE: I left the app haha I think I might have been the shortest member of the app ever.



Submitted April 14, 2019 at 08:28PM

I joined it and all the guys on there seem so much more like adults than I do, I mean I am an adult I'm basically in my 30s but I feel kind of overwhelmed they all have real jobs and have all these travel photos haha.But I think because I've never been on it before, I didn't think there was anything beyond POF and OKcupid.....and the guys on there well aren't very adult 😅Don't get me wrong I love a good gaming session, some pizza and a TV binge. I am the biggest geek I know, so maybe these proffesional guys will think I'm too immature for them. And the fact I'm a student and a mother and not drop dead gorgeous.Where is the medium dating app haha where guys are mature and ready for a relationship and are able to hold a steady job?UPDATE: I left the app haha I think I might have been the shortest member of the app ever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.