Coping with Long Distance and Sexual Urges

My boyfriend and I are long distance. I visited him 2 weeks back, and we had sex a total of 5 times over 3 days.

Before I visited him I was roughly jerking off roughly twice a day. Now that I'm back, it's still twice a day, but the sexual urges are completely magnified.

It has little to do with my period because I'm always horny regardless of the timing! How do I cope with the lack of sex :(

I literally feel like I will devour him the next time I see him.



Submitted April 15, 2019 at 06:04AM

My boyfriend and I are long distance. I visited him 2 weeks back, and we had sex a total of 5 times over 3 days.Before I visited him I was roughly jerking off roughly twice a day. Now that I'm back, it's still twice a day, but the sexual urges are completely magnified.It has little to do with my period because I'm always horny regardless of the timing! How do I cope with the lack of sex :(I literally feel like I will devour him the next time I see him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.