/u/echobrishell on Ace/Ace-spectrum couples, can we get some anecdotes?

My boyfriend and I are both asexual. I’m 22, and he’s 30 and we’ve been going out officially for around 4 months (unofficially around 2.5 years, we were slow to label lol).

It’s so refreshing to be with someone who I know will respect me and my boundaries without question. He’s quickly becoming my best friend (and I’m normally slow to realizations so this is really telling), and I’m so happy to have him in my life.

I’ve dated allos before, when I was trying to figure myself out. They all wanted to change me, thinking that sooner or later I’d suddenly want to have sex. They were nice guys, but I wasn’t going to make that personal sacrifice for them.

But with my guy... we just work. We aren’t touchy-feely, but being with him is so amazing. In fact, and I haven’t told him yet... I’m pretty sure I’m falling for him. And I’ve never falling in love before so this is big. But given our track record before, it will probably take another year to actually admit that to him lol.





April 15, 2019 at 06:29AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.