Am I not showing enough interest?

I just had a first date (from a dating app) and the last thing he said to me as we parted on my doorstep was “Let me know if you want to go out again.”

I’ve gotten this line before.

I’ve also had more than one boyfriend tell me, “I didn’t think you were interested on the first few dates.”

I smile a lot, laugh at their jokes, ask them questions, and thank them enthusiastically for anything purchased. I linger until THEY call it a night (I am afraid of ending the date first for fear of seeming uninterested). I can’t imagine showing more interest unless I grabbed them and kissed them.

Halp?!



Submitted April 15, 2019 at 03:30AM

I just had a first date (from a dating app) and the last thing he said to me as we parted on my doorstep was “Let me know if you want to go out again.”I’ve gotten this line before.I’ve also had more than one boyfriend tell me, “I didn’t think you were interested on the first few dates.”I smile a lot, laugh at their jokes, ask them questions, and thank them enthusiastically for anything purchased. I linger until THEY call it a night (I am afraid of ending the date first for fear of seeming uninterested). I can’t imagine showing more interest unless I grabbed them and kissed them.Halp?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.