I like my wife being 'accidentally' seen naked by random people

My wife is very good looking but isn't confident with her only body image. She is fairly shy and certainly not an exhibitionist.

I really get a buzz when we are out just wandering around in public and I see guys checking her out which happens a lot. I find myself wanting more and more to explore this by getting her into situations where she is partly or fully naked and 'accidentally' seen by strangers. There have been a couple of times she has put herself in this situation for 'maybe' being seen but not really deliberately, and one where I asked her to do it and I absolutely loved it.

The first were things like her wanting to spray tan before going out for the night, and not wanting to get the bathroom tiles covered in a layer of tan spray we went outside to tan her up fully naked on the back patio in full view of the neighbours if they happened to look over our way, which unfortunately they did not.

The most recent, and best, was a couple of nights away for my birthday and as a gift I asked her to do a pizza delivery 'towel drop' style challenge for me. We were talking about keeping it light and just answering the door in a robe, open at the front with only lace knickers on, not intending to show any nipples or other direct nudity but strongly encouraged to do so if the opportunity presented itself and she was game enough.

After some discussion and throwing around options she agreed to something that absolutely blew me away. The house we had rented for a few days had the bathroom at the front directly beside the front door with a window that opened outwards in such a way that if left open would create a fairly obvious view directly into the shower. She agreed to shower (completely naked of course) with music playing to further attract attention towards the open window, and wait for the pizza delivery guy to come.

I waited patiently for the delivery and allowed the delivery guy enough time to walk up and see in but he walked right past the window and I don't think he even noticed her there - his loss really, but I wanted to see him get a thrill from seeing my hot wife in a way that he didn't think he was supposed to be seeing.

Afterwards we enjoyed pizza and I was still buzzing from the experience days later, but having not gotten the full effect I am anxious to do it again .. I wanted to see the delivery guy stop and take in a good look, delay knocking on the door until he had gotten a decent eye full.

Now my mind keeps thinking of different ways to have my wife accidentally expose herself for my pleasure (and hopefully hers too) and trying to work out how to convince her to do it more often in different ways for me .. 'accidentally' leaving a changing room curtain open when trying on clothes .. wearing a thin white shirt on a day that we know it will rain and 'accidentally' getting soaked through .. having a midday nap on the couch but forgetting that we have a contractor or someone coming to the house so they walk in on her naked and asleep .. many ideas run through my head, anyone else have these thoughts?



Submitted April 15, 2019 at 06:52AM

My wife is very good looking but isn't confident with her only body image. She is fairly shy and certainly not an exhibitionist.I really get a buzz when we are out just wandering around in public and I see guys checking her out which happens a lot. I find myself wanting more and more to explore this by getting her into situations where she is partly or fully naked and 'accidentally' seen by strangers. There have been a couple of times she has put herself in this situation for 'maybe' being seen but not really deliberately, and one where I asked her to do it and I absolutely loved it.​The first were things like her wanting to spray tan before going out for the night, and not wanting to get the bathroom tiles covered in a layer of tan spray we went outside to tan her up fully naked on the back patio in full view of the neighbours if they happened to look over our way, which unfortunately they did not.​The most recent, and best, was a couple of nights away for my birthday and as a gift I asked her to do a pizza delivery 'towel drop' style challenge for me. We were talking about keeping it light and just answering the door in a robe, open at the front with only lace knickers on, not intending to show any nipples or other direct nudity but strongly encouraged to do so if the opportunity presented itself and she was game enough.After some discussion and throwing around options she agreed to something that absolutely blew me away. The house we had rented for a few days had the bathroom at the front directly beside the front door with a window that opened outwards in such a way that if left open would create a fairly obvious view directly into the shower. She agreed to shower (completely naked of course) with music playing to further attract attention towards the open window, and wait for the pizza delivery guy to come.I waited patiently for the delivery and allowed the delivery guy enough time to walk up and see in but he walked right past the window and I don't think he even noticed her there - his loss really, but I wanted to see him get a thrill from seeing my hot wife in a way that he didn't think he was supposed to be seeing.Afterwards we enjoyed pizza and I was still buzzing from the experience days later, but having not gotten the full effect I am anxious to do it again .. I wanted to see the delivery guy stop and take in a good look, delay knocking on the door until he had gotten a decent eye full.​Now my mind keeps thinking of different ways to have my wife accidentally expose herself for my pleasure (and hopefully hers too) and trying to work out how to convince her to do it more often in different ways for me .. 'accidentally' leaving a changing room curtain open when trying on clothes .. wearing a thin white shirt on a day that we know it will rain and 'accidentally' getting soaked through .. having a midday nap on the couch but forgetting that we have a contractor or someone coming to the house so they walk in on her naked and asleep .. many ideas run through my head, anyone else have these thoughts?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.