Needing to fart during sex?

So it finally took like three months for my boyfriends penis to fit inside of me without it hurting like crazy. I think it was mostly nerves having me clench up.

Sex now with him doesn’t hurt but it feels uncomfortable. We’ve had sex twice so far and both times it felt like I had to fart. I was on top of him but the upper half of my body was pressed against his.

My question is is this normal to feel like you gotta fart during sex? Is it because of the position we were in? Any ways to prevent this?



Submitted April 15, 2019 at 04:06AM

So it finally took like three months for my boyfriends penis to fit inside of me without it hurting like crazy. I think it was mostly nerves having me clench up.Sex now with him doesn’t hurt but it feels uncomfortable. We’ve had sex twice so far and both times it felt like I had to fart. I was on top of him but the upper half of my body was pressed against his.My question is is this normal to feel like you gotta fart during sex? Is it because of the position we were in? Any ways to prevent this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.