Being a 35 year old male, should I completely and utterly abandon the idea updating a female between the ages of 22 to 27?

I'm about to start a doctoral career, not a surgeon but I do have doctoral and medicine in my title. I will go from zero income to over six figures in a year.

I'm only five foot nine in the very skinny build, keep my hair shaved because well not much of it left LOL... and often have been told multiple times that people think I'm in my late twenties at least.

That being said as with probably most males we have a very fond attractiveness to younger girls, especially those are early to mid-20s at least for me that.

Now for the reality I have attempted several dating sites showing me with my white coat, standard professional semi-professional dating pic's and what not. and the reality of this whole experiment is I can't land a woman under 35, I can't land a woman that I find attractive. I know this may sound mean, but I have yet to go on a date with a woman who excites me physically.

I know there's the reality of If would ever even want to date someone that young, but the numbers aren't lying and they're telling me that this is almost a no man's land for me.

Any thoughts on this greatly be appreciated.



Submitted April 14, 2019 at 07:16PM

I'm about to start a doctoral career, not a surgeon but I do have doctoral and medicine in my title. I will go from zero income to over six figures in a year.I'm only five foot nine in the very skinny build, keep my hair shaved because well not much of it left LOL... and often have been told multiple times that people think I'm in my late twenties at least.That being said as with probably most males we have a very fond attractiveness to younger girls, especially those are early to mid-20s at least for me that.Now for the reality I have attempted several dating sites showing me with my white coat, standard professional semi-professional dating pic's and what not. and the reality of this whole experiment is I can't land a woman under 35, I can't land a woman that I find attractive. I know this may sound mean, but I have yet to go on a date with a woman who excites me physically.I know there's the reality of If would ever even want to date someone that young, but the numbers aren't lying and they're telling me that this is almost a no man's land for me.Any thoughts on this greatly be appreciated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.