Debating starting a relationship very early after a breakup, with a friend.

Obligatory on mobile.

Ok so there is a lot to consider here. I have depression, I recently had to break up with my previous partner cause of unrelated reasons, in February (well, technically January, she didn't want me to leave). Just a few days ago, one of my friends admits they have feelings for me, seemingly strong feelings. I'll admit that it does feel nice to be wanted, and things are really nice around her but I feel a bit odd since we were completely platonic friends beforehand.

Is this something that happens often? Does this barrier usually disappear or is it indicate that I really don't feel like I thought I did for her.

Looking for any replies or experience, want as many viewpoints as I can get. Thanks in advance!



Submitted April 15, 2019 at 06:06AM

Obligatory on mobile.Ok so there is a lot to consider here. I have depression, I recently had to break up with my previous partner cause of unrelated reasons, in February (well, technically January, she didn't want me to leave). Just a few days ago, one of my friends admits they have feelings for me, seemingly strong feelings. I'll admit that it does feel nice to be wanted, and things are really nice around her but I feel a bit odd since we were completely platonic friends beforehand.Is this something that happens often? Does this barrier usually disappear or is it indicate that I really don't feel like I thought I did for her.Looking for any replies or experience, want as many viewpoints as I can get. Thanks in advance!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.