Wanted to share a weird love story

So I became friends with this girl and started to like her, she was going away for a semester so I told her I liked her, we were really good friends and she took it really nice but didn’t like me back, so we kept being friends, a month later she started texting me a lot and a friend told me that she liked me, we went out with some friends before she left to say goodbye and so I texted her about us, she told me that she liked me but it was difficult for her because she is not going to be around for a semester, when she arrived to the country she was going to stay in I texted her to tell her to enjoy her semester away, after that we started to talk a lot and by a lot I mean A LOT she always said good morning and good night and I did too it was really fun to talk to someone about my day and she did too, we talked for 2 months every single day but then we started to notice that it wasn’t going to work because of the distance and the time we had to wait so we talked and decided that it was for the best of us to just stay as friends I agreed. We talked some days but not as we used to but it was really nice.

When she came back it was a little awkward at first to see each other but then we became really really good friends I care for her a lot and she does for me too, she sometimes gets a little jealous when I talk to other girls but she is one of the strongest relationship I have with anyone, she helps me when I’m feeling bad and i do as well, a lot of people think we like each other but in reality we are really good friends and a lot of people don’t know the story we have together, sometimes I see her and i get a bit nostalgic of what our relationship used to be, (for everyone who going to say that we should try something again, I don’t want to, for personal reasons I don’t want to share) but I really care for her idk what our type of relationship is called because we are more than friends but not as much as for us to hook up or anything, (I believe there is the option if I wanted too) but I really respect her and we are most of the time at school together.

Just wanted to share this because she became a really important person in my life and she was the first person I’ve ever felt love for, now I have a big crush for this girl but I don’t think she likes me so it is going to take some work lol

Thanks for reading just wanted to share



Submitted April 12, 2019 at 02:41AM

So I became friends with this girl and started to like her, she was going away for a semester so I told her I liked her, we were really good friends and she took it really nice but didn’t like me back, so we kept being friends, a month later she started texting me a lot and a friend told me that she liked me, we went out with some friends before she left to say goodbye and so I texted her about us, she told me that she liked me but it was difficult for her because she is not going to be around for a semester, when she arrived to the country she was going to stay in I texted her to tell her to enjoy her semester away, after that we started to talk a lot and by a lot I mean A LOT she always said good morning and good night and I did too it was really fun to talk to someone about my day and she did too, we talked for 2 months every single day but then we started to notice that it wasn’t going to work because of the distance and the time we had to wait so we talked and decided that it was for the best of us to just stay as friends I agreed. We talked some days but not as we used to but it was really nice.When she came back it was a little awkward at first to see each other but then we became really really good friends I care for her a lot and she does for me too, she sometimes gets a little jealous when I talk to other girls but she is one of the strongest relationship I have with anyone, she helps me when I’m feeling bad and i do as well, a lot of people think we like each other but in reality we are really good friends and a lot of people don’t know the story we have together, sometimes I see her and i get a bit nostalgic of what our relationship used to be, (for everyone who going to say that we should try something again, I don’t want to, for personal reasons I don’t want to share) but I really care for her idk what our type of relationship is called because we are more than friends but not as much as for us to hook up or anything, (I believe there is the option if I wanted too) but I really respect her and we are most of the time at school together.Just wanted to share this because she became a really important person in my life and she was the first person I’ve ever felt love for, now I have a big crush for this girl but I don’t think she likes me so it is going to take some work lolThanks for reading just wanted to share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.