How do girls get the really pristine shaven look for their vagina/butt?

Female here!

I look at a lot of r/GoneWild posts and a huge chunk of girls have a very clean and shaven vaginal/butt area...

Do some girls just come that way or do you shave right before taking a picture or wax?

What’s your technique?



Submitted April 12, 2019 at 06:36AM

Female here!I look at a lot of r/GoneWild posts and a huge chunk of girls have a very clean and shaven vaginal/butt area...Do some girls just come that way or do you shave right before taking a picture or wax?What’s your technique?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.