Seems weirdly selfish to ask... tips? Should I just not?

So, I am a little strange in the fact that I've had a decent amount of sex, but have had very little experience with my own pleasure due to my issues. I'm finally with a partner that my libido actually responds to, and gets me off multiple times when we fuck. Generally I think we're decently open about wants/needs (they're a lil more closed off due to relationship history, we're working on it).

But I have one thing I want to try, which is delayed orgasm. For them to take their time, make me wait a bit (or more than a bit..., I'm always too impatient to do it in masturbation, but even the thought of it gets me excited.

The only thing is, they usually get me off quite easy, so it feels weird and selfish to say hey, no, we're gonna spend more time focusing on just me cause I want to try the thing. Like if I can come plenty fine and fast, it just seems weird or selfish to bring up? IDFK, figured I'd toss this out there to see people's thoughts.

If I should bring it up, any tips on how I might do it, intro the conversation?



Submitted April 12, 2019 at 02:03AM

So, I am a little strange in the fact that I've had a decent amount of sex, but have had very little experience with my own pleasure due to my issues. I'm finally with a partner that my libido actually responds to, and gets me off multiple times when we fuck. Generally I think we're decently open about wants/needs (they're a lil more closed off due to relationship history, we're working on it).But I have one thing I want to try, which is delayed orgasm. For them to take their time, make me wait a bit (or more than a bit..., I'm always too impatient to do it in masturbation, but even the thought of it gets me excited.The only thing is, they usually get me off quite easy, so it feels weird and selfish to say hey, no, we're gonna spend more time focusing on just me cause I want to try the thing. Like if I can come plenty fine and fast, it just seems weird or selfish to bring up? IDFK, figured I'd toss this out there to see people's thoughts.If I should bring it up, any tips on how I might do it, intro the conversation?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.