43M .... situation with 33F

OK, known this girl from run group for like 6 months. She's really cute. Runs a similar pace as me.

So, I decided to do a different group run yesterday. So I was doing my typical social anxiety thing (I prefer doing these things with a few friends) but forced myself to go. And she was there. We ended up running together and chatting.

I figured she was about 25. So through chatting I asked her age and she is 33. She didn't ask my age though. I should have gotten her number and didn't. I'm such a fool.

So talking to my 49F friend today and she goes "Oh, I have her number, want me to text her". I was like hell no. Should I?

Should I get her number next time I see her at running which is probably next week?

My worry is making her feel awkward showing up to group runs.



Submitted April 11, 2019 at 06:55PM

OK, known this girl from run group for like 6 months. She's really cute. Runs a similar pace as me.​So, I decided to do a different group run yesterday. So I was doing my typical social anxiety thing (I prefer doing these things with a few friends) but forced myself to go. And she was there. We ended up running together and chatting.​I figured she was about 25. So through chatting I asked her age and she is 33. She didn't ask my age though. I should have gotten her number and didn't. I'm such a fool.​So talking to my 49F friend today and she goes "Oh, I have her number, want me to text her". I was like hell no. Should I?​Should I get her number next time I see her at running which is probably next week?​My worry is making her feel awkward showing up to group runs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.