B

Every photograph alone - every smile, every angle the sunlight gleams upon your face speak the million words I want to express to you face to face. Skin to Skin.

Scheduled to be my final destination on this journey - with follow throughs and short term goals dispersed in between. Hope is in abundance.

You know where I capture a form of ‘tranquility’ these days? In that early peace of the morning - minutes before dawn while facing the window in my hollow room - half awake only shutting my eyes to create. To Focus. The Sketch. My Masterpiece.

And while consumed by this blissful silence - I just sink into the painting..I disappear into the stillness - into the oil painted eyes of yours while the natural symphony assembles the morning ambiance.

The bird chatter. The early breeze. The drone of the Wind chimes. The Wheels in motion.

I open my eyes to view the first rays seeping through the half-shut blinds. Like Treading on heels to color the grand picture of a clear future - our blue sky. No more grey peeping through.

I’m hypnotized.



Submitted April 11, 2019 at 10:51AM

Every photograph alone - every smile, every angle the sunlight gleams upon your face speak the million words I want to express to you face to face. Skin to Skin.Scheduled to be my final destination on this journey - with follow throughs and short term goals dispersed in between. Hope is in abundance.You know where I capture a form of ‘tranquility’ these days? In that early peace of the morning - minutes before dawn while facing the window in my hollow room - half awake only shutting my eyes to create. To Focus. The Sketch. My Masterpiece.And while consumed by this blissful silence - I just sink into the painting..I disappear into the stillness - into the oil painted eyes of yours while the natural symphony assembles the morning ambiance.The bird chatter. The early breeze. The drone of the Wind chimes. The Wheels in motion.I open my eyes to view the first rays seeping through the half-shut blinds. Like Treading on heels to color the grand picture of a clear future - our blue sky. No more grey peeping through.I’m hypnotized.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.