Delete his number?

I am sure most people are going to say why do I care but I always struggle with this situation. I am in Europe and mostly communicate with guys over WhatsApp (I know USA you don’t use it so much) and my settings are set that my contacts can see my profile photo.

When I am not interested in a guy or they ghost me I generally delete their number but that means that they no longer see my photo so they know I deleted them.

Posted about my latest date a few days ago and basically I haven’t heard from 10 days after our last date but I still have his number. Should I delete it or is he gonna know that I cared enough if/when he notice I am gone?



Submitted April 12, 2019 at 01:37AM

I am sure most people are going to say why do I care but I always struggle with this situation. I am in Europe and mostly communicate with guys over WhatsApp (I know USA you don’t use it so much) and my settings are set that my contacts can see my profile photo.When I am not interested in a guy or they ghost me I generally delete their number but that means that they no longer see my photo so they know I deleted them.Posted about my latest date a few days ago and basically I haven’t heard from 10 days after our last date but I still have his number. Should I delete it or is he gonna know that I cared enough if/when he notice I am gone?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.