I stay up late at night just to talk to a girl I have a crush on.

I am currently outside of my home country as an exchange student. The time difference is 8 hours, which really sucks, because for most of the regular day all my friends are sleeping. However I really love talking to the girl I have a crush on, so whenever I get the chance I will stay up, sometimes until 4-5 am just to talk to her.

This takes a huge toll on my sleep, because I only get 4-5 hours most nights. I usually take a long nap when I get home from school to recharge (2-3 hours).

Whenever I get a text or Snapchat from her, my heat skips a beat. It’s the shortest and best feeling ever.

I have no idea if she knows, and I don’t know what her feelings are. But I have hope, we are going to be in a volleyball camp together once I get back, and I hope to get closer to her during it.

Wish me luck guys :)



Submitted April 11, 2019 at 09:18PM

I am currently outside of my home country as an exchange student. The time difference is 8 hours, which really sucks, because for most of the regular day all my friends are sleeping. However I really love talking to the girl I have a crush on, so whenever I get the chance I will stay up, sometimes until 4-5 am just to talk to her.This takes a huge toll on my sleep, because I only get 4-5 hours most nights. I usually take a long nap when I get home from school to recharge (2-3 hours).Whenever I get a text or Snapchat from her, my heat skips a beat. It’s the shortest and best feeling ever.I have no idea if she knows, and I don’t know what her feelings are. But I have hope, we are going to be in a volleyball camp together once I get back, and I hope to get closer to her during it.Wish me luck guys :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.