Feeling insecure when I'm into someone

Hello,

I [30M] went on a second date with a girl [30F] I met at a previous job. The date was fun, we had food and long conversations.

After the date was over she texted me saying "thanks for dinner!" And I said "thanks for coming out". This was last night. We kissed goodbye after each date, but we didn't hold hands or anything when walking around. Her hands were in her pockets so I felt like she didn't want to hold hands.

This morning I asked her about a meeting she had this morning and she didn't respond until the evening, about 8 hrs later. Her response was "it was ok, I guess we'll see" but didn't initiate any further conversation. I responded with "fingers crossed" and that was it, she didn't respond.

I might be overthinking it, but I feel insecure and anxious because I don't know whether she's into me, but I know for sure that I'm into her.

I'm wondering what to do now? Should I wait for her to text me? Should I tell her I'm really into her?

Would I be really clingy if I double text her and ask her out for a third date for this weekend?

What would you do?



Submitted April 12, 2019 at 02:06AM

Hello,I [30M] went on a second date with a girl [30F] I met at a previous job. The date was fun, we had food and long conversations.After the date was over she texted me saying "thanks for dinner!" And I said "thanks for coming out". This was last night. We kissed goodbye after each date, but we didn't hold hands or anything when walking around. Her hands were in her pockets so I felt like she didn't want to hold hands.This morning I asked her about a meeting she had this morning and she didn't respond until the evening, about 8 hrs later. Her response was "it was ok, I guess we'll see" but didn't initiate any further conversation. I responded with "fingers crossed" and that was it, she didn't respond.I might be overthinking it, but I feel insecure and anxious because I don't know whether she's into me, but I know for sure that I'm into her.I'm wondering what to do now? Should I wait for her to text me? Should I tell her I'm really into her?Would I be really clingy if I double text her and ask her out for a third date for this weekend?What would you do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.