/u/TheNerdsdumb on These kind of sweeping generalisations frustrate me so much

When ever I see something like this I usually think of it as If people who are sexual have little sex rather than people in general.

Cuz some people who are very sexual or just average sexual may need some action to release stress

But not many really care about sex so in my opinion personally these videos don’t bother me since... I think they are just referring to those who are sexual

Which are most people





April 12, 2019 at 05:00AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.