Ramblin ramblin

It's 5 am I'm in my bed You and I both know I should be sleeping Especially after my long stupid graveyard shifts

But I'm going to surprise you today Gonna see you when you get off of the bus before you go to school I know you'll probably be upset with me for not sleeping But I also know you'll have that adorable smile on your face once you see me waiting for you You know the one The one that makes smile right back at you

I need to study for my drivers test I need a car so I can have a cheap way to drive over to see you after you graduate Maybe I'll get some help from my friends I know you don't like me staying out too late with them I'd do anything for you silly

I try my best every day To be a better person A better man For you Only for you We've been together for a while We've exchanged quiet glances and serious "I love you"s We've even made love But I'm only starting to realize how much I love you How much I would actually sacrifice for you Just to make you happy Just to show you how much I care I love you little girl

Sometimes I wonder if you ever realize how much I've fallen in Or if you ever feel the same level of intense passion for me that I feel when I just think about you I can't even comprehend sometimes Sometimes it doesn't even matter My blind devotion My neverending love You really are like a drug

I don't know what's gonna happen to us in the future Especially with how shit the world is going But whenever we're in bed together none of that really matters Just me and you baby

Wherever you go from now on I'll follow And as long as you're smiling I'll be happy Nothing else really matters right now For now at least Love you cutie

I don't know why I'm explaining any of this I don't know most of what goes on with you sometimes Such a mysterious girl Always off to the next adventure You give my life meaning It's scary to think what would happen if I never had the guts to text you

We fight a lot It's the distance You know that I'm gonna get a car Promise babe

Maybe I'll show this to you one day If you ever lose sight Or forget how much I love you I hope that never happens I hope I can marry you And we won't just be a statistic We could be something special

Whatever happens I love you You've made such a lasting impression on my life It would be hard not to love you Not that I would try I love you Yesterday, today, and tomorrow Through hell and back I'd give my life for you without hesitation I give my life to you My spark My little girl My world My happiness

I love you.



Submitted April 11, 2019 at 01:02PM

It's 5 am I'm in my bed You and I both know I should be sleeping Especially after my long stupid graveyard shiftsBut I'm going to surprise you today Gonna see you when you get off of the bus before you go to school I know you'll probably be upset with me for not sleeping But I also know you'll have that adorable smile on your face once you see me waiting for you You know the one The one that makes smile right back at youI need to study for my drivers test I need a car so I can have a cheap way to drive over to see you after you graduate Maybe I'll get some help from my friends I know you don't like me staying out too late with them I'd do anything for you sillyI try my best every day To be a better person A better man For you Only for you We've been together for a while We've exchanged quiet glances and serious "I love you"s We've even made love But I'm only starting to realize how much I love you How much I would actually sacrifice for you Just to make you happy Just to show you how much I care I love you little girlSometimes I wonder if you ever realize how much I've fallen in Or if you ever feel the same level of intense passion for me that I feel when I just think about you I can't even comprehend sometimes Sometimes it doesn't even matter My blind devotion My neverending love You really are like a drugI don't know what's gonna happen to us in the future Especially with how shit the world is going But whenever we're in bed together none of that really matters Just me and you babyWherever you go from now on I'll follow And as long as you're smiling I'll be happy Nothing else really matters right now For now at least Love you cutieI don't know why I'm explaining any of this I don't know most of what goes on with you sometimes Such a mysterious girl Always off to the next adventure You give my life meaning It's scary to think what would happen if I never had the guts to text youWe fight a lot It's the distance You know that I'm gonna get a car Promise babeMaybe I'll show this to you one day If you ever lose sight Or forget how much I love you I hope that never happens I hope I can marry you And we won't just be a statistic We could be something specialWhatever happens I love you You've made such a lasting impression on my life It would be hard not to love you Not that I would try I love you Yesterday, today, and tomorrow Through hell and back I'd give my life for you without hesitation I give my life to you My spark My little girl My world My happinessI love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.