random thoughts about love

how strange is the heart how can a heart be hurt so many times and still be so eager to love it’s still a mystery to me what causes the feeling of wanting to love a person like what makes the attention from a single person more valuable than the thousands of other people I guess the heart starts caring before you’re even aware that u care I’d rather be with you than anybody else but I don’t know if it’s worth waiting and wondering I don’t even understand the reasons for why I feel the way I feel but he makes me so vulnerable and maybe that’s what makes me feel safe because I don’t think anyone knows me like he does and it honestly scares me the effect he has I’m being showered with all this attention and I it makes me want to dive in but I have before and I was left floating but why do I still feel guilty for wanting to move on I guess there’s a part of me that still doesn’t want to let go



Submitted April 11, 2019 at 07:58AM

how strange is the heart how can a heart be hurt so many times and still be so eager to love it’s still a mystery to me what causes the feeling of wanting to love a person like what makes the attention from a single person more valuable than the thousands of other people I guess the heart starts caring before you’re even aware that u care I’d rather be with you than anybody else but I don’t know if it’s worth waiting and wondering I don’t even understand the reasons for why I feel the way I feel but he makes me so vulnerable and maybe that’s what makes me feel safe because I don’t think anyone knows me like he does and it honestly scares me the effect he has I’m being showered with all this attention and I it makes me want to dive in but I have before and I was left floating but why do I still feel guilty for wanting to move on I guess there’s a part of me that still doesn’t want to let go

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.