/u/EggChels on Helping a Friend

Your wording is good, I don't think you said anything too ignorant, and it's great that you want to help, and I think she'll appreciate how understanding you're being. Just remember to check in with her. She might not be ready or interested in finding a dating app, especially if she's just coming to terms with her sexuality. However, forums and communities can be a great place to start, where she can meet other aces and become comfortable in herself.

Suggesting this subreddit or Aven could be a good place to start. There are also communities on tumblr, and with some good searching maybe you could find somewhere she could meet up with others in person (if not something ace-specific, then very likely a queer group, just make sure it's ace-inclusitory first).

Good luck, and I hope you can help her out!





April 12, 2019 at 04:52AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.