Twin Problems

So I’ve dated a pair of fraternal twins before, not at the same time or anything like that, when one was physically abusive during a relationship, the other one was my best friend, a person who I could rely on.

I’m not dating either of them anymore but I’m still really close to them both. They’re always the first ones to view my story, like every time I add to my story, they’re immediately on it, and yes, I check my story, sue me. Things are a bit awkward now but em, dont want to get too detailed. What’re your thoughts on this situation?



Submitted April 11, 2019 at 10:33PM

So I’ve dated a pair of fraternal twins before, not at the same time or anything like that, when one was physically abusive during a relationship, the other one was my best friend, a person who I could rely on.I’m not dating either of them anymore but I’m still really close to them both. They’re always the first ones to view my story, like every time I add to my story, they’re immediately on it, and yes, I check my story, sue me. Things are a bit awkward now but em, dont want to get too detailed. What’re your thoughts on this situation?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.