Virginity...?

Throwaway for obvious reasons.

I’m a 31/F and for various factors in my youth/adolescence/whatever, I’m still a virgin.

How big a deal is this? How do I broach this topic with any prospective dates without scaring them off?

I’ve been tempted to just “get it over with” but at the same time...

Am I making too big a deal of this?!



Submitted April 05, 2019 at 10:47PM

Throwaway for obvious reasons.I’m a 31/F and for various factors in my youth/adolescence/whatever, I’m still a virgin.How big a deal is this? How do I broach this topic with any prospective dates without scaring them off?I’ve been tempted to just “get it over with” but at the same time...Am I making too big a deal of this?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.