How do I get a girl to have more physical contact with me?

So I'm the shy type of guy because I lack of experience with girls in general and the problem is that she is shy too AND had a bad experience with his driving teacher who touched her although she didnt want him to which makes me even more concerned that I could do something wrong If i make physical contact with her.

What's your advice?



Submitted April 06, 2019 at 07:53AM

So I'm the shy type of guy because I lack of experience with girls in general and the problem is that she is shy too AND had a bad experience with his driving teacher who touched her although she didnt want him to which makes me even more concerned that I could do something wrong If i make physical contact with her.What's your advice?

Comments

  1. Best advice for you is to just talk with her about it, tell her you like her and want to take it slow and respect her. Let the rest happen naturally, just don’t force it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Add Comments, Posts, Links... etc.

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.