I love my girlfriend

I’ve been away on a trip recently and haven’t really been able to talk to her as much as I’d have liked, but tonight I opened up Snapchat and she drew a portrait of me while I was gone and I just think it’s so goddamn sweet.

Anyways I know she browses this subreddit so Jessica, I love you and can’t wait to see you again.



Submitted April 06, 2019 at 06:46AM

I’ve been away on a trip recently and haven’t really been able to talk to her as much as I’d have liked, but tonight I opened up Snapchat and she drew a portrait of me while I was gone and I just think it’s so goddamn sweet.Anyways I know she browses this subreddit so Jessica, I love you and can’t wait to see you again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.