TIFU and lost my wedding ring

I’m so destroyed. I just cannot seem to find it. Sunday night I was anxious and hardly got any sleep. Monday when I left work I looked at the cameras and I was wearing it.

I went home took a shower, ate dinner, and passed out. I woke up in a rush Tuesday morning and according to my buildings cameras I did not have it when I went in.

Sometime between Monday and Tuesday I misplaced it and I was so exhausted I can’t remember where I put it.

Today I spent 7 hours searching every square inch of my house. I feel sick and I’m so depressed. I want it to turn up so badly but I’m losing hope of finding it. I should give up and get a new one but I want mine back.

Ugh. This sucks.

Edit. I’m also learning that people never take their rings off. Whenever I handle raw meat or shower I do and I didn’t think it made sense to wear it while sleeping.



Submitted April 06, 2019 at 02:17AM

I’m so destroyed. I just cannot seem to find it. Sunday night I was anxious and hardly got any sleep. Monday when I left work I looked at the cameras and I was wearing it.I went home took a shower, ate dinner, and passed out. I woke up in a rush Tuesday morning and according to my buildings cameras I did not have it when I went in.Sometime between Monday and Tuesday I misplaced it and I was so exhausted I can’t remember where I put it.Today I spent 7 hours searching every square inch of my house. I feel sick and I’m so depressed. I want it to turn up so badly but I’m losing hope of finding it. I should give up and get a new one but I want mine back.Ugh. This sucks.Edit. I’m also learning that people never take their rings off. Whenever I handle raw meat or shower I do and I didn’t think it made sense to wear it while sleeping.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.