How do I (24M) make the first step in public transport?

I'm a big commuter, spend every day 3-4h in trains. Naturally, I come across a lot of cute girls during my commute. Also fresh out of a breakup, so confidence isn't really on a high level.

I'm just really bad at finding the confidence and power to approach a stranger in public. Never had to do it much in my past because girls usually approached me but I feel like this isn't the case any more (age I guess?). During a commute, people usually don't want to get disturbed and personal bubble of space is kinda important in my culture.

So how the fuck do you approach someone during a commute?



Submitted April 06, 2019 at 07:59AM

I'm a big commuter, spend every day 3-4h in trains. Naturally, I come across a lot of cute girls during my commute. Also fresh out of a breakup, so confidence isn't really on a high level.I'm just really bad at finding the confidence and power to approach a stranger in public. Never had to do it much in my past because girls usually approached me but I feel like this isn't the case any more (age I guess?). During a commute, people usually don't want to get disturbed and personal bubble of space is kinda important in my culture.So how the fuck do you approach someone during a commute?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.