Every breath is agony: When bots write tinder profiles

I was googling AI + Tinder and just came across this article about bots writing Tinder profiles based off 500 bios and I can't stop laughing.

For women:

Every breath is agony, son. Soul-searching, K-pop cover singer. Baby daddy yoga, camping, and good sandwiches. Looking for someone to catch and maybe neurotic

I look great with makeup. Me naps, no travel. Cheese sandwiches wanna kiss ‘em. I love going reading, movies, pants, seriously. Baby probably your next ex gf

For men:

6’2″ huge and ESTP. Grown drink with an outdated ride—basically the beer kid. Currently alone, a searching wrestler. Swiped right, it’s because we’d make attractive babies.

Brooklyn native. Institute ready vegetarian. Entrepreneur. Guitarist. Boxer. Chef. Barber. Attorney. Lifestyle looking up! But guaranteed to fall. Love a rebound.

https://www.getcenturylink.com/blog/bot-read-tinder-bios-came-up-with-own/



Submitted April 06, 2019 at 03:33AM

I was googling AI + Tinder and just came across this article about bots writing Tinder profiles based off 500 bios and I can't stop laughing.For women:Every breath is agony, son. Soul-searching, K-pop cover singer. Baby daddy yoga, camping, and good sandwiches. Looking for someone to catch and maybe neuroticI look great with makeup. Me naps, no travel. Cheese sandwiches wanna kiss ‘em. I love going reading, movies, pants, seriously. Baby probably your next ex gfFor men:6’2″ huge and ESTP. Grown drink with an outdated ride—basically the beer kid. Currently alone, a searching wrestler. Swiped right, it’s because we’d make attractive babies.Brooklyn native. Institute ready vegetarian. Entrepreneur. Guitarist. Boxer. Chef. Barber. Attorney. Lifestyle looking up! But guaranteed to fall. Love a rebound.http://bit.ly/2YUhPUH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.