Is asking her out over Instagram weird? (17M)

I like this girl at my school. We have a few small conversations / interactions every day, but since we only really see each other in big friend groups, I don’t get more than a few minutes of one-on-one conversation with her. She definitely knows who I am and gives me moderate amounts of attention.

I was waiting for a good moment to ask her out casually (rock climbing), but with us only having a few minutes of private time I never got around to it. Now, we’re on spring break and I have free time so I want to hang out with her.

We follow each other on Instagram from before we even started talking at school, but we’ve never messaged on anything. How should I ask her out over Instagram? Should I even?

P.S: I’m not a huge fan of texting. I can do it, but I’d much rather just get to the point and hang out in person.



Submitted April 06, 2019 at 06:59AM

I like this girl at my school. We have a few small conversations / interactions every day, but since we only really see each other in big friend groups, I don’t get more than a few minutes of one-on-one conversation with her. She definitely knows who I am and gives me moderate amounts of attention.I was waiting for a good moment to ask her out casually (rock climbing), but with us only having a few minutes of private time I never got around to it. Now, we’re on spring break and I have free time so I want to hang out with her.We follow each other on Instagram from before we even started talking at school, but we’ve never messaged on anything. How should I ask her out over Instagram? Should I even?P.S: I’m not a huge fan of texting. I can do it, but I’d much rather just get to the point and hang out in person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.