/u/jeebslife on Can I get some insight from the romantic asexuals out there?

Honesty there are no real clear cut differences. What one person might call romantic partnership another might call intimate platonic and hypothetically the two relationships could look identical. The difference for me is not in actions then but in feeling - a sensitive, fluttery, happy excitedness generally triggered by a person. This feeling can inspire two people to begin an intimate relationship or take steps towards it - this relationship is then called romantic, and is usually exclusive and prioritised over other types due to this feeling. However, you could absolutely reach the ENDPOINT of such a relationship intimacy, minus sex, and have it look identical without having ever been inspired by that attraction initially - this would usually take a lot longer and get called a close friendship. Does that help?





May 18, 2019 at 01:41AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.