Asking for a date

I recently started talking to a girl that I used to work with, and haven't seen for about 8 years.

We've been sharing a little about our broken marriages, struggling to find partners because we both have kids, and our internal problems with ourselves.

I always liked her, thought she was attractive and between that and our combined OLD failures, I'd like to take her out for a date, but I'm unsure how to ask.

I don't want her to think I only messaged her to ask her out, but I do want to take her out.

Any advice would be gratefully received



Submitted May 17, 2019 at 11:00PM

I recently started talking to a girl that I used to work with, and haven't seen for about 8 years.We've been sharing a little about our broken marriages, struggling to find partners because we both have kids, and our internal problems with ourselves.I always liked her, thought she was attractive and between that and our combined OLD failures, I'd like to take her out for a date, but I'm unsure how to ask.I don't want her to think I only messaged her to ask her out, but I do want to take her out.Any advice would be gratefully received

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.