Hooked up with another cheater

This has happened to me 20+ times over the last several years of using dating apps.

I match with girl. Girl messages first, wants to meet up that very night. Cool, why not?

We go out, she invites me back to her place. Have sex. All seems wel, right? Except it isnt. The ghosting happens within a week or two.

Find girl on instagram and yep she has a boyfriend. Several months of pictures with the most recent posted today for example.

Like I said this same scenario has happened to me dozens of times. Its like I seem to attract the cheaters all the time. I should know by this point the pattern since they all seem to do the same thing (message me first, invite me out, ask me to come over, etc). I guess I’m dumb and hope for the best. But if it seems to be too good to be true, it usually is.

I need to get better at filtering the cheaters out. Getting matches is hard enough as it is though so I tend to hope for the best with the women who message me.

I believe that if you fight with your boyfriend, break up for 5 days and hook up with a new guy, that is still 100% cheating. You run off to a new man every time there’s a problem? That’s cheating and I feel bad for the guy.

I’m sure men do this too, but literally 80-90% of the women I’ve met over the years have all had some sort of boyfriend/ex still very active in her life.

The worst part is that these girls will say they’re single, they’ll randomly talk shit about this “ex from years ago” even though he’s her current bf, and so on. Online dating is crazy.

Be careful out there because if someone is willing to cheat on their partner for you, they will have no regrets cheating on you in the future when the relationship goes sideways



Submitted May 17, 2019 at 08:37PM

This has happened to me 20+ times over the last several years of using dating apps.I match with girl. Girl messages first, wants to meet up that very night. Cool, why not?We go out, she invites me back to her place. Have sex. All seems wel, right? Except it isnt. The ghosting happens within a week or two.Find girl on instagram and yep she has a boyfriend. Several months of pictures with the most recent posted today for example.Like I said this same scenario has happened to me dozens of times. Its like I seem to attract the cheaters all the time. I should know by this point the pattern since they all seem to do the same thing (message me first, invite me out, ask me to come over, etc). I guess I’m dumb and hope for the best. But if it seems to be too good to be true, it usually is.I need to get better at filtering the cheaters out. Getting matches is hard enough as it is though so I tend to hope for the best with the women who message me.I believe that if you fight with your boyfriend, break up for 5 days and hook up with a new guy, that is still 100% cheating. You run off to a new man every time there’s a problem? That’s cheating and I feel bad for the guy.I’m sure men do this too, but literally 80-90% of the women I’ve met over the years have all had some sort of boyfriend/ex still very active in her life.The worst part is that these girls will say they’re single, they’ll randomly talk shit about this “ex from years ago” even though he’s her current bf, and so on. Online dating is crazy.Be careful out there because if someone is willing to cheat on their partner for you, they will have no regrets cheating on you in the future when the relationship goes sideways

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.