I (21F) want to have an MFM threesome. How can I make it fun and satisfying for all parties?

Hi!

I'm 21F and have been propositioned by a FWB to have a threesome with him and his friend. I've had sex with my FWB lots and we're pretty comfortable. I trust him and he would definitely have my back if I wanted to stop.

An MFM threesome is a huge fantasy of mine, so this is really exciting to me, but I feel so inexperienced! Who do I kiss first? What are some positions we can do besides the classic eiffel tower? I love being on top, but I feel as if it would be hard in an MFM threesome.

I also really want to avoid the bro-y threesome bucket list vibe. I want everyone to find it pleasurable, and I don't just want to feel like a sex doll. Is that possible or am I being naive?

I would love to hear tips from people who have done it.



Submitted May 18, 2019 at 07:01AM

Hi!I'm 21F and have been propositioned by a FWB to have a threesome with him and his friend. I've had sex with my FWB lots and we're pretty comfortable. I trust him and he would definitely have my back if I wanted to stop.​An MFM threesome is a huge fantasy of mine, so this is really exciting to me, but I feel so inexperienced! Who do I kiss first? What are some positions we can do besides the classic eiffel tower? I love being on top, but I feel as if it would be hard in an MFM threesome.​I also really want to avoid the bro-y threesome bucket list vibe. I want everyone to find it pleasurable, and I don't just want to feel like a sex doll. Is that possible or am I being naive?​I would love to hear tips from people who have done it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.