It's my first time, any tips on what I should or shouldn't do?

My Gf and I have been talking about having sex for a while now, and I came here wondering if I could find any helpful tips on things that you should do or shouldn't do, I want to make sure I do my best for her. Thank you in advance!



Submitted May 18, 2019 at 06:08AM

My Gf and I have been talking about having sex for a while now, and I came here wondering if I could find any helpful tips on things that you should do or shouldn't do, I want to make sure I do my best for her. Thank you in advance!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.