/u/AsexualityArchive on Any book recommendations on asexuality?

Understanding Asexuality is not a good book. There are only a few chapters actually about asexuality, and a good chunk of the book are mostly unrelated essays about some aspect of sexuality. It felt like he couldn't get them in a peer reviewed journal, so he crammed in a paragraph or two about how asexuals might feel about X or Y and put them together in a book. Notice I said how asexuals might feel. About halfway through the book, he just stopped talking to ace people and just started imagining what we might think. I guess he wrote those chapters during that month we all went back to our home planet.





May 18, 2019 at 02:20AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.