/u/vorellaraek on Am I asexual?

It's hard to say, and only you can really label yourself.

It sounds like your libido is lower than it used to be. That could be a normal shift as you aged, since those kinds of urges are notoriously high in teens. It could also be some kind of medical issue, esepcially if it was very sudden or you have other symptoms.

If you're really worried about that part, you could talk to a doctor about it, they might be able to check out your hormones.

Asexuality is different from low libido - it's the lack of sexual attraction to others, not the lack of all sexual feelings. If you never look at anyone and want to bone them, there's a decent chance you're ace. Part of the distinction here is that you can maturbate for release and enjoy it or think of a concept without actually wanting to do things with people in real life.

Hope some of that helps!





April 18, 2019 at 05:26AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.