I actually like most of the dates I meet. What about you?

I mean, these women seem pleasant to interact with, and I feel that's enough of an impetus to learn more about them. But ultimately, the feeling is not mutual.

I wish some of them would just stop and gimme a chance to know them better before they moved on to the next one.



Submitted April 17, 2019 at 11:16PM

I mean, these women seem pleasant to interact with, and I feel that's enough of an impetus to learn more about them. But ultimately, the feeling is not mutual.I wish some of them would just stop and gimme a chance to know them better before they moved on to the next one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.