Penis sleeves anyone? Just got one, looking forward to some fun!

I've recently purchased this penis sleeve that gives about 25% more girth and has vibrating rabbit ears.

It's open ended at the tip so I'm hoping I'll still feel a little bit of my wife.

https://www.lovehoney.com/product.cfm?p=32381

Looking forward to using it soon, just wondering if anyone has some experiences they'd like to share.

My wife likes thicker toys, so my calculation is that this will make me as big as the largest toy she uses (aiming for 7.5-8" girth).

I specifically didn't go for something that adds length because I'm 1/4" shorter than her depth which is a perfect match :)



Submitted April 18, 2019 at 04:51AM

I've recently purchased this penis sleeve that gives about 25% more girth and has vibrating rabbit ears.It's open ended at the tip so I'm hoping I'll still feel a little bit of my wife.http://bit.ly/2PegLH5 forward to using it soon, just wondering if anyone has some experiences they'd like to share.​My wife likes thicker toys, so my calculation is that this will make me as big as the largest toy she uses (aiming for 7.5-8" girth).I specifically didn't go for something that adds length because I'm 1/4" shorter than her depth which is a perfect match :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.