Penis sleeves anyone? Just got one, looking forward to some fun!

I've recently purchased this penis sleeve that gives about 25% more girth and has vibrating rabbit ears.

It's open ended at the tip so I'm hoping I'll still feel a little bit of my wife.

https://www.lovehoney.com/product.cfm?p=32381

Looking forward to using it soon, just wondering if anyone has some experiences they'd like to share.

​

My wife likes thicker toys, so my calculation is that this will make me as big as the largest toy she uses (aiming for 7.5-8" girth).

I specifically didn't go for something that adds length because I'm 1/4" shorter than her depth which is a perfect match :)



Submitted April 18, 2019 at 04:51AM

I've recently purchased this penis sleeve that gives about 25% more girth and has vibrating rabbit ears.It's open ended at the tip so I'm hoping I'll still feel a little bit of my wife.http://bit.ly/2PegLH5 forward to using it soon, just wondering if anyone has some experiences they'd like to share.​My wife likes thicker toys, so my calculation is that this will make me as big as the largest toy she uses (aiming for 7.5-8" girth).I specifically didn't go for something that adds length because I'm 1/4" shorter than her depth which is a perfect match :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.