First P spot orgasm

My curiosity led me trying for days to achieve prostate orgasm.
Finally, I just experienced it and wow!! It's insane and very powerful!!
It also comes in multiple waves of heavenly pleasure that last more than 20mins or possibly as long as you can handle.
Just wanna tell someone because I cannot tell my friends and peers. They will never be open minded to anything butt stuff.



Submitted April 18, 2019 at 05:52AM

My curiosity led me trying for days to achieve prostate orgasm.Finally, I just experienced it and wow!! It's insane and very powerful!!It also comes in multiple waves of heavenly pleasure that last more than 20mins or possibly as long as you can handle.Just wanna tell someone because I cannot tell my friends and peers. They will never be open minded to anything butt stuff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.