Advice on dealing with leaking during sex (postpartum)

In the middle of having sex I start to all of a sudden feel my milk dripping down my sides and going all over my husband. At that moment I was so embarrassed and it was an immediate mood killer for me. We have had sex before, but up until this time my boobs were always off limits.

My husband didn’t realize it at first, but assured me that it was okay and that it didn't bother him. He actually found it sexy!?!? Has anyone else experienced this?



Submitted April 18, 2019 at 05:10AM

In the middle of having sex I start to all of a sudden feel my milk dripping down my sides and going all over my husband. At that moment I was so embarrassed and it was an immediate mood killer for me. We have had sex before, but up until this time my boobs were always off limits.My husband didn’t realize it at first, but assured me that it was okay and that it didn't bother him. He actually found it sexy!?!? Has anyone else experienced this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.