/u/anonymousposter357 on Do I (17M) sound like I am asexual? Very confused. (NSFW)

Maybe, because I am a virgin, it's normal to be not so attracted to the vulva? Not sure.

I'm a virgin, and I strongly suspect I might be ace, and yet I do like looking at vulvas.

And I don't even want to fuck them, I just kinda think they're interesting. Also I kind of envy the clitoris, it seems like more fun than the penis.

Not sure if that helps at all or not, but there's my 2¢





April 18, 2019 at 05:57AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.