/u/anonymousposter357 on [Question] Anyone else have unaccepting fam or friend who accepts such things as trans people and other sexualities besides ace?

Here's a great irony: of all the non-straight orientations, asexuality tends to be the least troubling by far to really conservative types, as they tend to associate it with chastity/celibacy which fits well with their values.

But then a lot of the people who specifically pride themselves on being tolerant and accepting in regards to unconventional sexuality... just can't comprehend the idea of anyone not wanting sex.

Not only have they sought to liberate sex from its traditional constraints, but they also put it on a pedestal as the pinnacle of human experience. The idea that someone could be simply disinterested in the whole thing, is beyond their comprehension...





April 18, 2019 at 05:19AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.